View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #47
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Only data we have. He has never lost an NFL start. Your main argument is that Keenum should not start because Yates has a bad record as a starter. Brillant.

Or your backup argument that no one should start until they have had 3 weeks working with the starters. Since the only person who has worked with the starters before this week is injured I guess you want to punt on 1st down every time next week (which would cut down on the pick 6s but I'm not that confident about the coverage team).

My backup argument? What are you talking about? I said if you really like Case his best bet is the let TJ get smashed this weekend and take two full weeks to get ready. I never said you had to have the snaps but it certainly makes sense
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote