View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #92
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Yeah Tony Hollings was a bust, who we got by using a 2nd round pick in the supplemental draft.

Defend Tate all you want. His fumble against the Seahawks is what changed the momentum in that game. He missed his rookie season due to injury and then in 2012 he missed 5 games due to another injury. By the way, he's lost one less fumble than Foster has in their careers. He fumbles a lot and he gets hurt a lot and I don't see how you can argue that but I know you like to argue on the Jags message boards and here so whatever.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Schaub's hand grenade to the flat is what changed momentum against the Seahawks.

And what does any of my posts on a Jags message board have to do with this thread? Are you stalking me or something? Now you just sound butt hurt.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote