View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #232
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69728 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: These guys make millions playing a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
You are under no obligation to continue to pay for the product if you believe it is not a good value. You can probably sell your PSLs for a significant profit and certainly unload your tickets this year for some profit... By the way, if you want to talk about a lack of accountability and poor decision-making, there are few examples better than someone spending $7.00 on a bud light and then complaining about getting robbed. I'm pretty sure you could go 3 hours without a beer at that price, especially given the fact that tailgating is encouraged.

Are you a new member to the anti-Kubiak crowd? Because if your opinion of him has been what it is now, then you surely knew what you were risking when you agreed to the terms and conditions of the season tickets this year.

I, by the way, was a season ticket holder from the first season until the middle of last season. I thought the value was quite good, with exception of the 2005 season, one in which I did significant booing from the stands, largely in response to a clear lack of effort on the field and lack of respect to the game of football. Still, though, I did not boo injuries or unload blame onto a single football player that was giving effort.
Well good for you,

And while I don't agree with cheering while someone is injured, I'm not going to say "fans need to be held accountable" either (speaking of which.. how do you want them to be held accountable?) or think it's somehow ironic that they aren't. Wrong or right, if you agree with or disagree with what they do.. the fans have paid their price and are entitled to express their opinion. You say fans are " under no obligation to continue to pay for the product".. That would be like me saying the players are under no obligation to continue playing if their little feelings get hurt by a couple of boos/cheers. Sorry, while it was in bad taste to cheer when Schaub went down, I'm not going to shed a tear when overpriced players who aren't meeting expectations are chastised by those paying their salaries.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote