View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #111
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Believers... check in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Gonna make the Chiefs guess who's tossing underneath routes and squat routes. Make them prepare for the underneath route from short and tall QB's alike. He's just making sure that when the bullets start to fly, whatever you do, don't target AJ in the End Zone.

Chiefs had 10 sacks last week and have the best front7 in the NFL with a monster on the nose. This is gonna be brutal because we are going to play conservatively and the Chiefs won't have to defense the back end like they do other teams.

oh yeah, I'm a believer
I was hoping to eat my Wheaties without someone peeing in them. Oh well, what'd ya eat last night? :vomit: