View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #231
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: These guys make millions playing a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
The fans were held "accountable" when they had to pay for overpriced parking, game day tickets, and then had to swallow overpriced beer just so they could be able to sit through the game they witnessed Sunday.

The fans have paid and have been paying their due for decades. What you witnessed Sunday was pent up frustration from a fan base that's tired of being held "accountable" and a fan base that's tired of paying dues. They want to see the fruits of their investment to start paying off. Matt Schaub was just a easy target.. but hey, setting NFL records for pick 6's will put you in the crosshairs.

You are under no obligation to continue to pay for the product if you believe it is not a good value. You can probably sell your PSLs for a significant profit and certainly unload your tickets this year for some profit... By the way, if you want to talk about a lack of accountability and poor decision-making, there are few examples better than someone spending $7.00 on a bud light and then complaining about getting robbed. I'm pretty sure you could go 3 hours without a beer at that price, especially given the fact that tailgating is encouraged.

Are you a new member to the anti-Kubiak crowd? Because if your opinion of him has been what it is now, then you surely knew what you were risking when you agreed to the terms and conditions of the season tickets this year.

I, by the way, was a season ticket holder from the first season until the middle of last season. I thought the value was quite good, with exception of the 2005 season, one in which I did significant booing from the stands, largely in response to a clear lack of effort on the field and lack of respect to the game of football. Still, though, I did not boo injuries or unload blame onto a single football player that was giving effort.