View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #109
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128402 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Believers... check in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I think we can win in KC. I think we can stop their offense given the fact it primarily revolves around Charles.

It all depends on what this thing we call an offense can muster up. I would hope Kubiak's comments about waiting until the end of the week to name the starter is bogus. If Schaub's out name the starter tomorrow if he hasn't already.

If we get a lead we have a chance. Watt and Co. can destroy this oline if we have a lead. If we get behind I don't see us beating their pass rush once they pin their ears back.

Which one's going to show up? Jekyll? Or Hyde?
After seeing the pics of the injury there is now way Schuab isn't out 3-6 weeks. None. His ankle did a freaking 180!!
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote