View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #91
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Yeah Tony Hollings was a bust, who we got by using a 2nd round pick in the supplemental draft.

Defend Tate all you want. His fumble against the Seahawks is what changed the momentum in that game. He missed his rookie season due to injury and then in 2012 he missed 5 games due to another injury. By the way, he's lost one less fumble than Foster has in their careers. He fumbles a lot and he gets hurt a lot and I don't see how you can argue that but I know you like to argue on the Jags message boards and here so whatever.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote