View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #108
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Believers... check in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I think we can win in KC. I think we can stop their offense given the fact it primarily revolves around Charles.

It all depends on what this thing we call an offense can muster up. I would hope Kubiak's comments about waiting until the end of the week to name the starter is bogus. If Schaub's out name the starter tomorrow if he hasn't already.

If we get a lead we have a chance. Watt and Co. can destroy this oline if we have a lead. If we get behind I don't see us beating their pass rush once they pin their ears back.

Which one's going to show up? Jekyll? Or Hyde?
Gonna make the Chiefs guess who's tossing underneath routes and squat routes. Make them prepare for the underneath route from short and tall QB's alike. He's just making sure that when the bullets start to fly, whatever you do, don't target AJ in the End Zone.

Chiefs had 10 sacks last week and have the best front7 in the NFL with a monster on the nose. This is gonna be brutal because we are going to play conservatively and the Chiefs won't have to defense the back end like they do other teams.

oh yeah, I'm a believer

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote