View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #229
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: These guys make millions playing a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
You don't get it. I find this subject quite ironic after the recent titled threade: Accountability- which was targeted at Kubiak and the Texan organization not having any "accountability".

Ironic, because I am seeing fans not be accountable for their actions and behavior.
The fans were held "accountable" when they had to pay for overpriced parking, game day tickets, and then had to swallow overpriced beer just so they could be able to sit through the game they witnessed Sunday.

The fans have paid and have been paying their due for decades. What you witnessed Sunday was pent up frustration from a fan base that's tired of being held "accountable" and a fan base that's tired of paying dues. They want to see the fruits of their investment to start paying off. Matt Schaub was just a easy target.. but hey, setting NFL records for pick 6's will put you in the crosshairs.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote