View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #44
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 41183 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Again..............for the 300th time.................... what on earth could you possibly be basing the bolded statement on? What has he done in the NFL to keep making this statement? You guys keep saying this & you have 0 to hang your hat on...

Don't get me wrong, i would want nothing more than my fellow Coog to come in, take this team by the reigns & lead us to the playoffs & be the guy for the next 10 years. But it flies completely in the face of logic to say the bolded. There is nothing on his NFL resume to indicate that & you guys have to stop with the hyperbole.

It doesn't mean you don't give him a shot....

It doesn't mean that the potential isn't there.....

It doesn't mean that he can't become a quality NFL starter...
I agree that Keenum has done zero in the NFL. But the statement that he is the only one who can (possibly) do anything positive is 100% correct because we have seen the other guys play and we are certain they are worse than zero. Will Keenum ever be better than, say Christian Ponder? I doubt it, but he's the only person on the Texans roster with a chance of it (at least until Owen Daniels gets off IR).

And most people arguing against him ARE saying he should NEVER get a shot.