View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #226
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Is your assessment that much better than the rest of the NFL? The guy went undrafted and you dream up a conspiracy rather than realizing that nobody that matters in the NFL give Case Keenum a thought.... Well, except Gary Kubiak.
This is Case's second year on the team my biggest point of my rant was that Kubiak refused to bring in QB and let that QB give Matt Schaub true competition over the years he has coached him. I could see if Matt Schaub was elite but he never was and Schaub was never pushed in training camp like other key players in other key positions on the team. I have faith in Keenum because he has faith in himself and has showed at least that in the limited opportunities he has been given.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote