View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #87
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
That's fine, I'm not buying that they draft good players in the second round because they've only drafted one Pro Bowl player in their history of second round picks and a lot of busts, including Reed and Harris who is a complete bust who can't even beat out McCain for God's sake.

And no, I don't think Tate is good and I've always expressed my dislike for Tate and will be glad when he's gone. I just hope he doesn't drop the pen when he signs with the Browns then hurts himself picking it up.
So unless they get a pro bowler they're failures? ooookay.

And who the hell thinks that a RB who has a career average greater than 5 YPC isn't good? There's a reason why he's going to have a opportunity to "drop the pen"... because he'd start on most other teams. Hell if Ben Tate is a bad 2nd round pick, I hope we always draft bad players in the 2nd round.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote