View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #221
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
I agree. I just wish that the the pressure Foster gets from Tate we had a qb that can put the same pressure on Schaub. Over the years Kubiak prevented that from happening. Case may be the guy I've seen too much potential in him and I know a good qb when I see one. I just think this is a good ol boy system in terms of the favoritism and loyalty kubiak shows to some areas of the team versus others and when your goal is to truly win a superbowl you gotta cut shat like that out.
Is your assessment that much better than the rest of the NFL? The guy went undrafted and you dream up a conspiracy rather than realizing that nobody that matters in the NFL give Case Keenum a thought.... Well, except Gary Kubiak.