View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #219
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Exactly.

I just hope he comes out with a sense of urgency. Like his back is against the wall. I honestly don't see how he can not feel like his back is against the wall.

As long as Kubiak has a job, Matt's got a job. But if Matt don't turn something around, Kubiak may be looking for a new team as well. Can you imagine Kubiak & Schaub in Tampa Bay?
Schaub plays at his worst when his back is against the wall. Pressure is his biggest fear mentally and physically. Kubiak knows that and shows you he knows it by trying to protect him by his playcalling but it's got to a point now that he can't even do that. I knew this time was coming 4 years ago. See... lies get weaker over time but the truth does nothing but get stronger and stronger with time. The thing about truth is it does two things it either COMFORTS or OFFENDS. So I'm not surprised to see so many of us fans offended but the ones that knew are comforted in the fact that now this city has to face what Kubiak and Schaub really are.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote