View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #218
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
If they win I don't care.
Exactly right. I don't care who the quarterback is as long as we're winning games. And if we're going to lose games, like we've been doing with Matt Schaub, I'd rather it be with a more exciting guy to watch. One that isn't going to just fall down and take a sack, or force an interception and poor throw every time he sees a strong pass rush. I've been craving an athletic and more mobile quarterback here in Houston for a long time. Why can't we catch on with the rest of the NFL? Hopefully Case Keenum makes the start at Kansas City on Sunday. I've seen enough of T.J. Yates myself. If Keenum fails then so be it. At least I'd have enjoyed watching the kid play.