Thread: AP son beaten
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #97
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP son beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
And?

Fact remains you must be alive, because you posted this, and this whole thread started by talking about a horrible tragedy that happened to a two year old, and my bashing started when I had the audacity to have the opinion that the child would have been safer, and therefore most likely still be alive, if he would have had a father there to protect him.

As soon as my children were old enough my ex and I told them the entire story. Hell my oldest son even knows he was conceived in a car .... and owns that damn car! Lol.

Not sure what either you or 2012's point is, but have your fun.
Having an opinion is one thing, riding a moral high horse is another.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote