View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #215
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree with you on VY & Tebow. & I'm a VY fan, would love to see him be successful in the NFL. But the Packers said no thank you & went with an unknown. Buffalo said no thank you & went with a talentless unknown.

At the same time, Smithiak not bringing in QBs since way back in the offseason leads you to believe they don't see a QB problem.... We know there was a good chance Schaub wasn't going to make it through the season. Whether you want to call him injury prone or not, it's reality. If their goal truly was Super Bowl..... & Tj looked like he did coming in for Schaub, both times... it really makes you wonder.

This is a talented team & I felt we could win with Matt. Never thought Matt was going to lead us there, but he wasn't going to stop us either. I can see them thinking we can do it with Tj if he takes care of the ball, but I didn't see anything the last two opportunities he had that would suggest as much.
I want to have fun and enjoy the rest of this season, win or lose. Even if we took a chance on a quarterback not on the roster right now, and they failed miserably, that would still land us a better draft pick in April so we can draft our future franchise QB. It's a win-win situation no matter what.

The bottom line is this team is boring to watch with Matt Schaub and T.J Yates is even worse. I love Matt Schaub but he's no longer the reliable quarterback he used to be. It's time to move on. That is why people were cheering when he was hurt. It was not to cheer on his injury, it was because they knew it would force Kubiak's hand to make a QB change.