View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #16
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217185 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Bitter- Party of 1

Speaking only for myself, selling off my tickets and PSLs was the best thing that could happen for me. I am still ... upset? (too strong, even) when they lose, but never bitter. I enjoy chatting about it and discussing it, but it doesn't make me angry all week like I used to be. I figured out a long time ago that paying people to piss me off is really bad for my stress level. So I don't do it. Don't have Texans tickets, don't live in a community with a HOA, etc.

Already looking forward to the game vs. KC, especially if Keenum starts. Imagine Tigger bouncing around yelling "Keenum!" LOL.