View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #24
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Im not sure how many Yates has but Id guess its more than zero. Also I said if you liked Case you would want him to get the two weeks worth of work before hand. If you throw him out in KC and his ass gets handed to him that could very well be his only chance in the NFL
I saw Keenum in the preseason and his skillset seemed to be a better fit for this offense. His effort or potential earned him a spot on this team - decided by his coach, who some folks deem as a developer of QBs. The two QBs above Keenum on the depth chart are not capable of adding value to this offense based on injury and performance.

I really don't care about Keenum getting work, this is more than that- it is next man up. Yates knows what that means, just as Leinart did in 2011.

Put him in, and put it back on the other 52 guys to raise their game up. Unless Kubiak thinks his system, if executed properly, is the only thing that will get this team out of the funk.