View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #8
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 2473 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bitter- Party of 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktexan68 View Post
So now that the initial shock has worn off after another embarrassing loss, I’m left feeling pretty damn bitter. I, like many of you, have had season tickets since day and I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that this season is (for all practical purposes) over and that we’ve only had 2 years of good times vs. 10 years of bad. We’ve lived through Carr, Rosencopter, Doody Brown, just to name a few notable disasters and for what? It turns out that the light at the end of the tunnel is already out.
When it comes to nfl football in Houston somehow we gotta put a end to the good ol boy system. The fans here always are getting duped... they tell us stay patient, your time is coming, this coach doesn't need to be fired. It's all BS because superbowl teams do what superbowl teams need to do on all levels to get there and win. The number one thing Bob McNair wants us to do is come up with some BS thinking philosophy like hey we are not 0-6 like the Giants... well hell how many superbowls have they been winning the last five years? All BS aside I'm personally glad the fans are lashing out in the way they are because the whole situation of the Houston Texan organization is complete BS and nobody is being held accountable.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote