View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #12
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bitter- Party of 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Party of 1, room at the table for me? While I agree that we are not out of it yet... I see nothing that's going to improve with Kubiak at the helm.
And a whole bunch of Giants fans were saying the same thing about Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin after the Giants went on a 4 game losing streak to end up 6-6 (including a 25 point loss against the Saints.) And it didn't look much better when they split the next two games and were sitting at 7-7.

And that team won the Super Bowl.

This is a better team than the team that was crushing people last year except that we're beating ourselves and doing stupid things. The players know that. If they clean up their acts, this team can still beat any other team in the league.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote