View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bitter- Party of 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
It's the NFL. Not an easy place to win it all, but there is a delusional sect of fans that think that "their" team is doing them some kind of disservice if they don't win as per expected. I understand venting and being upset in a cartoon kinda way, but this a big boy league that punishes teams that make mistakes...that's why you cherish it when it's right.

The Texans plan hasn't been a good one. It's time to make another one....In other news, I've got grass to mow.
yep. I think hindsight will show the Kubiak regime's peak at 2011-2012.

He certainly did some positive things for the franchise. First winning season, first playoff and win, back-to-back division champs. We now have a couple of nice little flags in our stadium. So it's not like we won't look back on him fondly in hindsight. Those were certainly bleak days...8....years....ago....

However, in order to have hindsight you have got to move forward.

In the immortal words of Frank Zappa: "Progress is not possible without deviation."