View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #204
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Are you fing serious? Why havent the texans signed two QBs who couldnt make it as backups in the NFL? Its as though you dont even pay attention
I agree with you on VY & Tebow. & I'm a VY fan, would love to see him be successful in the NFL. But the Packers said no thank you & went with an unknown. Buffalo said no thank you & went with a talentless unknown.

At the same time, Smithiak not bringing in QBs since way back in the offseason leads you to believe they don't see a QB problem.... We know there was a good chance Schaub wasn't going to make it through the season. Whether you want to call him injury prone or not, it's reality. If their goal truly was Super Bowl..... & Tj looked like he did coming in for Schaub, both times... it really makes you wonder.

This is a talented team & I felt we could win with Matt. Never thought Matt was going to lead us there, but he wasn't going to stop us either. I can see them thinking we can do it with Tj if he takes care of the ball, but I didn't see anything the last two opportunities he had that would suggest as much.