View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #203
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i just feel like reiterating that it's absolutely disgusting to cheer an injury, and incomprehensible for the fan to show up at his house earlier this week. i get that many are angry at schaub, i am too. i get that a whole lot of folks would be glad if he came up with something relatively minor that kept him out of the game (a position i may or may not agree with). but that's not a robot at quarterback, it's a good man doing a job. a man who's great in the community. a man who once the helmet comes off is a husband and father. remember that the next time you get pissed off at a game.

houston has one of the greatest fan bases in the league. but we have a minority that rivals even philly with how nasty they can become.
Can we get over that already, the media hyped it up far more than what it was, yes a few people cheered, it wasn't like the entire stadium was giving him a standing ovation. When he stood up and walked off the field he got more a lot more cheers, now it's debatable if that's because TJ was coming in or him going off, but none the less the media has completely acted like we were on the sideline kicking him in the ankle.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote