View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

In all honesty, I want to see the team ask the fans for their support. I want Kubiak & Schaub especially to come out & say, "We screwed up. We're sorry. I promise to do my best from here on out. You will see a difference in the way I play/coach. But I'm human, there will still be some mistakes. I need your support.

"Our goals have not changed, we want to win you a championship. But we're going to need your help. Not just on Sunday, but all week. Monday to Sunday we need your support.

"Thank you."