View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #14
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching Leadership, would like to see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Coaching leadership to me is defined by making the correct decisions at the appropriate time, and sometimes those are not only hard decisions, but may be unpopular. If he starts Case this week then I will have much more respect for Gary than I do now. We have seen what we have with Eeyore and TJ, its time to shake things up and see if a spark can be lit.

Starting Case would show a lack of leadership and folding to ignorant fan pressure. At best if you are a Case fan you would want to give him weeks of snaps with the 1st teamers in practice so if he starts it should be after the bye
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote