View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #75
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post

Cooke & Kalu for me - unquestionably the best combo of giving you the real spit about the texans/NFL and knowledge of the game....quite funny at times to.
Koch & Kalu are my favorites as well. But... they have no more insight to the Texans than you or I do. Other than the fact that they've played in the NFL & that Kalu played for Kubiak....

For instance, they both believe some of the players have lost faith & confidence in their coach/qb, but they clearly say it's their supposition, no one has told them as much.