View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #119
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 24103 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
i dont think he starts actually was more a joke. but i agree with you. i dont personally think keenum is the saviour but we need to find out what he has. i like yates but i see him as a career backup nothing more
Sometimes I need a sarcasm sign
I don't know if it is because english is not my first language or because on this forum sometimes people write the most weird things and mean them.

anyway, I think we have seen a lot of weird things in football, keenum pulling a Kaepernick is not even THAT weird.

"keenum pulling a Kaepernick and then being traded away", on the other hand, is something I would find weird enough to be possible :|