View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #118
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
so you think schaub will start?
If he does start then I think this is a highly likely scenario

well, as much as I would like this to be true, I won't put much hope on it.

seeing case on the field will be enough for me, not because I hate the other options but because I want to see how he really is in regular season.

Then we can start arguing which is the better, untill then there's no point in argue. We have seen a lot of Schaub, something of TJ and nothing of case.

I don't think TJ will be more than a #2, ofc I could be wrong.

I really want to see how keenum plays
i dont think he starts actually was more a joke. but i agree with you. i dont personally think keenum is the saviour but we need to find out what he has. i like yates but i see him as a career backup nothing more
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote