View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #2
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bitter- Party of 1

Save the fairly meaningless win over OU, this has been a shocking dissapointment of a football season for me in every way, including fantasy.

But the reality is, especially in the NFL... Very few get to experience true glory in this league and the majority are delivered failure time and time again.

Im not bitter, just dissapointed in my season going down the drains so quickly. Offseason blows. But I guess the older I get the easier it is to deal with as I gain new perspectives on life.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote