View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #71
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63790 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

I've heard TJ...i'm not impressed..trys too hard to be an entertaining.

Cooke & Kalu for me - unquestionably the best combo of giving you the real spit about the texans/NFL and knowledge of the game....quite funny at times to.

Payne & Meltzer - Don't get a chance to listen to them often but the little i've listened to them, Payne does a good job of keeping it real about what's going on with the texans...Meltzer....well, he's just there.

Palillo - so glad they got LZ outta there with him..just messes up the flow of the show...LZ's schitcks are tired. The only thing i don't like about his show is that he has the tendency to cut the callers off.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote