View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #198
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think Schaub took his last snap in a texans uniform on Sunday.

I'm no doctor, but I think win or lose this Sunday it doesn't make sense to go back to Matt. If we win, we should stick with whatever change we made. If we lose that about cements the season being over.

I don't see him playing the weekend. Not with how that ankle bent and based on what doc is saying.
From our perspective... I agree with you. But if Gary truly thinks Schaub gives us the best chance, & I can't see how he would think that way, but... I wouldn't be surprised to see Schaub out there this Sunday.