View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013   #197
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

i just feel like reiterating that it's absolutely disgusting to cheer an injury, and incomprehensible for the fan to show up at his house earlier this week. i get that many are angry at schaub, i am too. i get that a whole lot of folks would be glad if he came up with something relatively minor that kept him out of the game (a position i may or may not agree with). but that's not a robot at quarterback, it's a good man doing a job. a man who's great in the community. a man who once the helmet comes off is a husband and father. remember that the next time you get pissed off at a game.

houston has one of the greatest fan bases in the league. but we have a minority that rivals even philly with how nasty they can become.