View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #64
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Travis Johnson just said he & the Texans thought, "As long as we've got David, how good are we going to be?"

I wonder how many Texans think that way about Schaub now. If we're thinking the Texans have been lackluster because of the QB play, surely there are some thinking that now. & if they are, they can't be too upset at the fans who were cheering when Matt got hurt. They were thinking the same thing.
Time out.

It's one thing to not want a guy to be your qb...it's another to be happy when he goes down to injury.

I'm not going to lie....I was happy that Yates was getting a shot. I was not happy that Schaub had to get injured for that to happen.

But the thing is, I didn't get excited until Schaub was helped off. You can't cheer while a guy is laying on the ground. Not cool.

So that is where I would think the disconnect would be between the fans and some players that might not want Matt to be the guy anymore.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote