View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #12
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hi from a Chiefs fan

Welcome to the board. First things first. The Texans suck. Chiefs have nothing to worry about as long Kubiak is the head coach of the Texans. This is the playbook: Running to the right which is something that probably won't work, so he'll run to the left. Now, our running game is good so watch out for that. The pass game is very sophisticated. It involves throwing to AJ on almost every play. The defense is good but usually there'll be big holes right up the middle. I don't think we have a NT on this team so plenty of running lanes for your backs. That's about it really. Oh our special teams will make at least 2 or 3 boneheaded plays a game. So, all in all no worries about the Texans. If I'm the Chiefs coaching staff I think I would spend most of the week playing GTA 5 or go to the movies.