View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Hi from a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlord View Post
Just checking in to learn a little about the Texans and the game coming up. I don't talk smack or put anyone down for being a fan of any team.
I used to look at next weeks opponents & see how they did this week. If they won, maybe we'll have a chance to beat them. If they lost..... I know they'd be pissed & will most likely kick our butts. If they lost 2 in a row, we don't stand a chance.

I stopped thinking that way after our 10-6 & 12-4 season. I just expected a win.

Now, I feel for the KC Chiefs. We've lost 4 in a row & I feel the Texans finally hit rock bottom. It's gutcheck time.