View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #184
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Good point. Cowboy fandom + Jerrah + Switzer is what turned me into a Texan fan after 20 years of Cowboy fandom. I have been incredibly critical of them.

As a Texan fan, that moral high ground no longer resonates, that is for sure.
Why do you feel the need for a moral high ground when it comes to cheering for a professional sports team.

All I care about is W/L. I cheer when they win and there hasn't been much to cheer about over on Kirby this yr. This team really could be 0-6. I get this feeling this season is going to be 2010 or worse if they cant beat Jacksonville.

Focus needs to be on what to do in the future, like firing Rick/Gary/Schaub etc.... too bad we cant fire BoB like we fired Bud.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote