View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #143
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Maybe I was referring to the Persian community.

In all seriousness, you would be wrong. I have seen a lot younger, rowdier crowd, some acting like "gangsta" wannabes, traveling to games of late.

FWIW, the jackass fans that were in front of me in Jacksonville where white and acting like white trash.

If I had an issue with the Latino community I probably wouldn't have married into it, learned the language, etc.
I figured you didn't mean any harm but was just curious as to what you meant. We are cool.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote