View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #174
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 108923 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
No one is forcing Matt to play in the NFL. It's his choice. He's made plenty of money during his tenure to invest into doing something else. He hasn't done anything heroic like a fire fighter, cop, or soldier. He plays a position that gets pounded in a contact sport and he makes way more money than 99% of us will ever see. Am I going to feel bad for a hurt cage diver who's getting into chum-filled water around Great Whites? No. Am I going to feel bad for a hurt animal handler who deals with large cats? No. These people choose their profession knowing the consequences. They are VERY rich pawns in a violent game.

I would understand the outrage if he was laying there out cold, but that didn't happen and it was his ankle. Call me desensitized. I don't care.
They're still people. You should focus on yourself and not try to rationalize douchery.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote