View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #169
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: These guys make millions playing a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
"wrongful booing" isn't exactly a criminal offense. It's low class, but just what "accountability" do you suggest? A warrant out for their arrest? A time-out in the Stadium corner? I think we as fans (and I'm not lumping the players in this), and the media are giving this way too much lip service. Yeah, it sucks so many people are just morons, but really, is it a revelation?
I think they should get their ankles broken.

It's cool though. I'm not rooting for all the loudmouth fans to get hurt. Just the ones that make a lot of money. Also, it's not really bad because I just want other fans to get a chance to buy the tickets.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote