View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #167
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 91406 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
what a bunch of bs, their disgust with fans cheering an injury is totally separate from how they played or didnt play
What a bunch of horseshiit. I never said their disgust with fans impacted how they played in that game. I said they should remove themselves from that discussion and focus on the important matter at hand - the job they do to earn their paycheck going forward. When you play a professional sport you are under constant scrutiny by fans and media. The media will always look for a story, and fans booing an ineffective, injured quarterback can be a story. But to see players who are underperforming on the field, making stupid penalties out of frustration which could lead to injuries worse than Schaubs, then calling out fans for venting their own frustrations in a way that they didn't agree with is very sad. I'm not saying I agree with cheering for an injury. I'm just saying the players need to look in the mirror and around the locker room before they call out anyone at this point in their season. This was a topic the players should have left for the talking heads and message board warriors to fight about.
Pollardized is online now   Reply With Quote