View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #20
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Body Language - JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
straight man, vanilla d with some line stunts...that's mostly what I see. He's not trying to confuse the QB much it seems to me. It's almost like he thinks they have so much talent they don't have to anything but play their techniques well and they should have you whipped.
They play a bend then break defense . Like a fishing pole that if taxed enough , by the fish , snaps and lets it free .

The team takes after the owner , coach , and so on . You see more enthusiasm in a library .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote