View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #19
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Body Language - JJ Watt

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I agree but is that the players or wade not scheming to take advantage of the situations? I thought wade was known for his exotic and confusing blitz packages? I guess they are only exotic and confusing to our defense.
straight man, vanilla d with some line stunts...that's mostly what I see. He's not trying to confuse the QB much it seems to me. It's almost like he thinks they have so much talent they don't have to anything but play their techniques well and they should have you whipped.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote