View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #160
Big52Hurt
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Big52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respectedBig52Hurt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is Injured

sup fellas? although I live on the east coast now, I use to live in Texas for 8 years. I know that Texans aren't as bad as the picture that is being painted about them and the Texans fan base at the moment. to boo a fallen player for your franchise that has played to the best of his ability for you over the years is poor. but, I know that it wasn't every Texans fan in the stadium. so, what is the status on Schaub?

Last edited by Big52Hurt; 10-14-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Big52Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote