View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #94
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83899 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Up 96 to 76.8.

All he has left is Rivers. I have either Woodhead or Richardson. PPR, standard past that. Advice? I'm leaning Woodhead.
Weird. I have both Woodhead and Richardson in, but no ppr. The other guy has Gates I think. Around the same scores, so I'll be fine there. I would go with Woodhead if I can only have one. Richardson has been kinda sucky, but I did get him second round so there was potential value.

In another league I'm up by 10 but all my players have played. He's got Gates. Chances on that? If Gates has a bad to okay game I think I should be fine.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote