View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #30
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We Are In Purgatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
No. I think he means he hopes the team turns it around and never loses another game this season. That should be all fans goal until they are really eliminated from the playoffs. Yes, once they are out of contention "wishing" for total failure so there is a regime change or higher draft pick is prevalent among fans. This season seems lost already and I fully expect the team to lose the next 2 games. I'll still root for them to win though.

It doesn't matter anyways. Fans have so little bearing on what happens on the field you can wish in one hand and...well you know the rest.
and I root for them to fail, because whatever lands in that "one hand", you might as well grasp it, squeeze it, and throw it against the wall, because the outcome will still be the same. "wishing" for this team to turn in around is like believing in unicorns and believing in magic... they are non-existent and it isn't going to happen

I wish for this team to win also.. I just recognize the fact that they aren't going to win what I expect them to as currently constructed.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote