View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #108
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 358082 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Kubes is fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
I don't know how anyone who can recommend Del Rio could have any credibility on coach evaluation.

Barring this being a 4-5 win season I think there is almost no chance Kubiak is fired UNLESS McNair goes to Kubiak and says "I want X done but the final decision remains with you but understand if it doesn't work out you may be gone."

Putting that aside, I see absolutely no reason to expect an improvement out of many of the coaches being suggested especially the NFL retreads. Cowher is an exception except he has been out for seven seasons now - doubt he comes back unless one of the Harbaughs or Belichick has a heart attack.