View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #24
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We Are In Purgatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
So you'll be happy with a 8-8 season that leads to the status quo and no change for the future. What you just described is "purgatory"

Me hoping these problems hit them now and lead to change IS rooting for them to win.. in the future. As currently constructed, they aren't going to win crap of any importance.
No. I think he means he hopes the team turns it around and never loses another game this season. That should be all fans goal until they are really eliminated from the playoffs. Yes, once they are out of contention "wishing" for total failure so there is a regime change or higher draft pick is prevalent among fans. This season seems lost already and I fully expect the team to lose the next 2 games. I'll still root for them to win though.

It doesn't matter anyways. Fans have so little bearing on what happens on the field you can wish in one hand and...well you know the rest.