View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #149
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: These guys make millions playing a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
Hah, I don't want to hijack this thread so I'll try to make this short and sweet.

I just find it hilarious and asinine that people care so much about the emotional feelings of someone who has already made more money than they should in a lifetime by playing a sport. There is so much wrong in the world while these babied athletes reap all the benefits, but as soon as the boo's or cheers for another QB come out, it's absolutely wrong and "disgusting." Why would it even matter to you? Schaub doesn't care what you think or feel. He's already won by getting a NFL deal. In fact, that just goes to show how inept people are about seeing the big picture. These athletes already made it.

Stop feeling bad for him. Injuries come with the sport. If Schaub was seriously injured, I wouldn't cheer. He rolled a damn ankle. He wasn't carted off.
It's not about how much money they make you ****ing piece of ****. You are an embarrassment to the city of Houston.