View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013   #22
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 3484 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We Are In Purgatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I'll tell you.. we have to suck this year.

This isn't purgatory.. it's a cleansing, a gate, a doorway, a bridge (whatever the **** you want to call it), we must pass over it and move through it to move forward.

I rooted for us to go down in flames against the Rams and before people say I'm not a fan, because I rooted for my team to lose, or rooted for Schaub to extend his sole ownership of the NFL record of pick 6's.. I did it, because I'm a fan. A fan that realizes this current team's max potential is mediocrity. As a fan I expect more and when you're stuck in "not bad enough to make change, but not good enough to win it", that's when you're in purgatory. So I hope they fall on their face, because a change has to be made.

The only way this team is going to rid themselves of what's truly wrong with this team (coach and QB) is for them to fall flat on their collective faces. I'll still tune in and watch every second of it.
i would agree with you IF we wouldnt get screwed with schaubs contract. were locked in with this guy this year AND next. cant cut him because of the massive cap hit. were stuck.........purgatory!!!
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote